View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2014, 07:56 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Quick Reply to Owlman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHscape View Post
Honestly I don't think religion is a good thing for society either, but really dude, why are you brining this stuff up on HEROSCAPERS. If someone wants to be religous and it benefits them in anyway, then sure why not be religous, let them get on with their life. I don't appreciate you constantly trying to start arguments about religion on this site. Just drop it. This site is not the place. I think you realize that Owlman is not going to change his ways, and you are just trying to start a conflict. It is very immature. Maybe Owlman has posted things trying to force his religion down other peoples throats, but I have never seen it. However, I have seen you trying to get a reaction from him on the random facts thread!

I myself am a religious person, but I see no need to bring an obviously heated and problematic topic among you two (Owlman, Lazy Orang) to this site.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .