View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2011, 10:03 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Spite's Customs - UPDATE 1/26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
I assume it's for spacial purposes, but the official term is "20-sided die."
I know. It's for spatial purposes.
Quote:
Also, Short Circuit is different. That is a violation of copyright terms. YOU OWE ME $500!
I'll have it wired to your Swedish account. Thanks for the idea.
Quote:
I believe you can be finished. After this.
Why the change in Battleaxe? It seems less reminiscent of a battle axe. The first power seems better.
Hm. The short answer is "Now it fits on the card." But I based it on Cleave, and I think it mimics the swinging of a great big blade pretty well. I'll have to test it out. If it's boring, I'll rework it.
Quote:
And by the way "Spitey-Dicey", it's MR. Wookiee, not Wookiee-boy. Indicating I'm a MARRIED WOOKIEE.Jeez.
Alright, calm down, you big walking carpet.
Quote:
Motura's fine and so is Archon.
Thanks man! Really appreciate the help editing and revising.

More to come...