View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2013, 07:48 AM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker
Re: Skeletal Steeds - feedback?

My bad, I didn't see the 'normal attack' stipulation earlier.

To solve Scytale's problem, I think you need to be clear who is attacking. If the unit being carried is attacking, then it needs to be clearly worded that they are taking an attack only-turn after the Skeletal Steeds. If you want the attack to be during the Skeletal Steeds turn then it needs to be a 'transfer of power' so to speak to the Skeletal Steed. e.g. 'If a Skeletal Steed moved a figure with Mounted Attack this turn, each Skeletal Steeds attack becomes equal to the attack of the figure that was moved by Mounted Attack. If a Skeletal Steed moved a figure with Mounted Attack, each Skeletal Steed can only attack a figure that is adjacent to that Skeletal Steed and the figure they moved with Mounted Attack'.

That's a mouthful. I'm not even sure it works because it is a squad. The last bit is not essential. You could explain leaving it off; the mounted figure is attacking an opponent and then jumping off the other side of the steed. It just makes less intuitive sense as that figure isn't engaged at the time the attack is taking place on the board.