View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2022, 04:58 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Painted Miniature counts

I've been on a bit of a terrain bender lately. So not as many Minis. I should make a terrain thread as well and sometime soon I think I'll want to revisit or remake my painting, crafting threads for models and terrain. I spent 3.5 hours painting a statue of a Terran marine from starcraft that was probably 13 inches tall or so for my one brother for his birthday. For gaming, we have loved star wars legion, but the walking dead call to arms is been a hit lately as well. I painted 5 models I got in the mail yesterday for that including three hunters models and 2 zombies that came in with them. Since I haven't got all the models but picked up the cards for them in a few card packs, I've decided to take pictures of modern zombicide survivor Minis, and remake the cards in photoshop with the new model images of the proxies on them so we can easily use all the cards in walking dead call to arms. So 1 marine, 16 zombicide survivor Minis from the angry neighbor box and 5 walking dead Minis. So 22 new ones total.
866 this year
2998 total
Almost hitting that 3000 mark.

As far as terrain goes. Been making tons. I finished up about 6 big area terrain pieces of standard woods, then about 6 pieces of alien flora area terrain pieces, 2 prison cellblock buildings for the walking dead, 8 different new Sci fi buildings, then another 5 smaller area terrain stuff, one huge layout with data columns, then an entire huge forest for my dad's G Scale train. Literal loads of terrain. I still need to paint most of all of that. Lots of good stuff. Anybody out there painting or crafting, drop what you're doing here, it'd be fun to talk about.