View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2016, 04:31 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post

On 3DS I'm 40+ hours into Pokemon Sun. It's a blast. I decided to go all Alolan and the challenge has made for some interesting parties. By way of example, I like having some Dark in the party, and have never been a fan of Meowth/Persian. Since the Alolan form of Persian is Dark and there aren't a lot of Dark options for Alolan forms, I've been running a bit with Persian and really enjoying the speed it brings to the table.

~Aldin, in a veritable gaming renaissance
I'm around the 30 something hour mark and still really enjoying it as well. I've just been going with all generation 7 pokemon. Being having lots of fun with Crabominable, Incenroar, and Salazzle. I will agree anything with some speed is nice this generation with the generally slower pokemon that predominate the game.

Working on trying to complete the pokedex which I haven't done since gen 4 I think. Shouldn't be too hard though since it is "only" 300 or so compared to the challenge of completing X/Y's 700+ pokedex.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX