Thread: Welcome to C3V
View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2011, 01:11 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V!!!

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I just played my first game with C3V figures and they were great. I won't go into all the details, but I personally got to play with four squads of the M-43 Resistance fighters in a 3v3 match. They were a blast! I picked them mainly just to try them, but I loved getting to bring up supports/replacements after I attacked. My opponent's wizard army went essentially untouched because I wouldn't bother pitting my 2-attack resistance fighters against his Haduc-boosted elves. Meanwhile one of my allies was completely decimated, so I didn't end up winning, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Keep up the good work! I can't wait to try the other figures and see what else you come up with! I'm looking at finding a way to purchase figures to help with playtesting.