View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2009, 04:56 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
GenCon 2009 - Prizes and Trophies

I wanted to post up some pictures of the stuff that will be up for grabs in the Heroscape events at this year's GenCon.

stay_golden_ponyboy approached me about making some plaques and trophies for some of the events. He designed them and donated them to us for these events: Championship, Dragon Wars, and General Wars

Many thanks to stay_golden_ponyboy!!!!

---

I decided to go with some retro trophies this year. Grungebob used these in 2007 and they are prefect for these events. Easy to travel and pretty cool little trophies to have. The base lights up the crystal in alternating color to illuminate the inner skull:

I won a couple of these in 2007. I still turn them on every now and again to remember the time when I was actually good at Heroscape.

---

No GenCon event is complete without Custom Dice. These were a community effort with josh-n-papa supplying the unpainted etched dice and Bunjee, superflytnt, ChaosChild, BloodyBaroness, lilnewbie, and myself painting them.

To further the gap in the Bang to Hype ratio, we incorporated a Steamroller into the design of these dice. There will be at least one set of these up for grabs in each event.

---

And as always, we have Dice Boxes and Dice Towers from Vixentorgames.There will be at least one of these to win in each event, design will vary:

---

In addition to all of this, WotC is supplying ample Heroscape product as prize support for our events.

There will also be Gift Card prizes for the larger events: Heat Of Battle, Championship, and General Wars

Happy 'scaping everyone! See you at GenCon!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; August 6th, 2009 at 12:58 AM.