View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Generally the SoV prefers that a Squad is comprised of a unique sculpt for each squad figure. However, exceptions are made for things like the two ants squads. Would an exception be possible for more Human-like figures?

To be more specific, the Attack Wing set of Sun Elf Guards, which comes with 6 of the exact same elf figure, with only one of them having a slightly different paint job. Troll&Toad, Miniature Market, Coolstuffinc, NobleKnight, RPGLocker, and several other shops sell the set of 6, and sell the figure itself individually. Just the individual figure has quantities of at least 25 each at all the stores I just mentioned, and some of them have over 50. Ebay alone is full of this Set, and the figure, with dozens of sellers. I'd say there's easily 400 of the figure, maybe more. My local game stores even sell the 6 figure set. Would a 2 - 3 man squad designed around this figure alone, assuming the design is solid, be acceptable?