View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2014, 11:09 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Jandar the Paladin - Where are the Jandar Customs?

Quote:
Marro_Warlord:
I think he has less because Jandar's units fit fine with most other generals. The 4th and Knights could easily go to Einar, for example.
Yeah... It's because he's a bland general. I have a hard time breaking up what goes to Jandar, Einar or Aquilla, I resolved this by modifying all knights that are classical Paladin types to Jandar and more the Demon Hunter to Aquilla. To be honest Einar has a pretty extreme double theme going on with Asian and European cultures, I know they are both Imperial but it's kinda difficult when you take the two biggest history cultures and put them in one general.

I guess Einar's is more Loyal to the King, where Jandar's is more loyal to the church? but then that goes with Aquilla's Holy hunters theme, it's a mess with a very thin distinction.

Templar = Jandar, Knight = Einar, Paladin = Aquilla? I dunno.

One thing I was planing to do with the confrontation Knights is make them into Camelot Knights of the Round Table and have Lancelot and such for Jandar, it would be a cool idea...

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."