View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2019, 09:06 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

I kind of miss Gloomhaven, but I only got like 7 plays of it with my daughters. They stopped wanting to play games, except for a rare occasion I can guilt them into playing a short game. I didn't want to play Gloomhaven solo, so I had to let it go.

Pretty much the same with Heroscape. I had played it a lot with my nephew and also with my brother in-law and some with my daughters. But my nephew got too busy over the last 2 years of high school, then went to college and after that moved to Chicago. Brother in-law has lost interest, along with my daughters. So I just sold most of my Heroscape collection last Saturday to Legoboy, as he will use it for his after school game club with students. I just kept some of rhe minis I can use in fantasy tabletop miniatures games, as well as the trees, bushes, rock formations, castles and Marvel buildings. It was a good run, but had to let it go.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; November 21st, 2019 at 09:16 AM.