View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2017, 03:16 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
I believe that you cannot move through your own figures on glyphs, as you would have to stop on the glyph. In the same way that you cannot use a figure in water to let another figure go over the water. I've got nothing official for this view though.
Correct. The references (from the D&D rulebook):

Movement (page 8 )
Passing and landing on other figures: You can move through a space with a friendly figure on it (one of your own or a teammate's) unless the figure is engaged (see Engagement Rules on page 11). You can't move through a space with an opponent's figure on it, or end your move on a space with any other figure.

Glyphs (page 14 )
When one of your figures moves onto a Glyph that is symbol-side up, stop there and turn the Glyph power-side up; the powers on the Glyph take effect immediately. When your figure lands on a power-side up Glyph, it must stop. Note: A double-space figure must stop when its leading side moves onto a Glyph.

This only applies to Power Glyphs, not Treasure Glyphs.

~Z

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous. Got me?
My map thread