View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: How do you convince your parents to take you to GenCon

After reading this thread, I believe that it's going to be nearly impossible for me to get my parents to take me to GenCon. They're both retired now, and my dad goes on so many fishing trips that there's no chance he's going to turn down real fishing for Wii fishing if given the chance.

While my mom would love spending the time with me, she probably wouldn't enjoy herself while I'm gaming. Not to mention, she doesn't drink or party, and that would be awkward.

So I've come to the conclusion that I will have to pay for hotel, parking, food, drink and games myself.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob