View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2022, 07:41 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Engineers of Valhalla Brainstorming Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
My second addition for the the day is bamboo. bamboo has two qualities. If a person is adjacent to it and is being targeted from a nonadjacent figure, all small, medium and large figures get +1 defense if the line of site passes through the bamboo (so different than jungle). Also, small and medium figures can pass through (but not stop in) a bamboo tile. Large or Huge must go around. These types are cheap and easy to make.

Thoughts!

I like this idea of making the bamboo “area terrain”. In a matter of speaking, it’s even more thematic than the official jungle trees. I like how you are incorporating the extra defense. Very cool. Get those ideas out and have fun guys. Life’s too short to tie things up in red tape.