View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2021, 06:53 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 39 - Snowed In - Round 2 Until 1/31

@XThorSavageX and I played this afternoon. I picked first, taking my PKs x5 and Crixus. His Ravagers army really tempted me, but I hadn't had enough time to study in advance and wanted to keep it simple. He responded by choosing my Gladiators army, of Spartacus, Crixus, Gladiators x2, and Guilty.

This map really favored the PKs in any matchup, against the remaining three armies. Thor made a good game of it, but it was hard for him to avoid giving up height advantage over and over and over again. I wore him down, but I only survived with a 3-life Crixus and 2 PKs.

Good game, Thor!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =