View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2011, 09:51 PM

beisaic knows what's in an order marker beisaic knows what's in an order marker
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
I'm interested in trying this game out, but want to ask about the reinforcement packs.

I know that you can only have X amount of each card in your army, so all the reinforcement packs do is give you different options for it. This is kind of off putting to me since that's more money. The game can really pile up with it's cost without the addition of the reinforcements.

What do you guys value the reinforcement decks at gameplay wise? And are there going to be multiple reinforcement packs for each faction or just the one? I don't want to get myself into something that's going to be a big money pit (that is assuming I like it, but I can just see how this could end up badly for my extra cash funds and if that's the case I'd rather avoid it than get hooked).

Thanks.
I received the reinforcement packs with my Master Set order, but I don't think they are necessary. I've been playing this game for almost a year without customizing any of the decks. I foresee years of enjoyment with or without the reinforcements. I'm kind of OCD for expansions, so I had to get them.

I haven't heard if there will be more reinforcements for already-expanded factions or not.

Good trades: BobGrant, SuperflyTNT, MikeR, dragn0422, Rocktroll, Tiranx, majis0, cosmosis, Hilo-scaper, DWK9000, Gurei-Ornery

My Trade List