View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2013, 08:32 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Players who got hooked through Marvelscape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojira View Post
Here's a quick question. I got a starter set of some IndyClix (HeroClix of Independent Comics characters) and was looking through some of the cards available for the characters on here. For some of them (in particular Lobster Johnson) there are multiple cards that people have made.

So, my question is, when that happens how do you guys choose one to use? A couple of the LJ cards seem overpowered, but the third seems a little underpowered.
Is this something where you just have to try the character out and tweak it after the fact?
C3G, I believe creates cards from the ground up like C3V. You seem to be looking at customs people have made and posted. C3G hasn't made any card for Lobster Johnson it appears. Maybe you can suggest it to them.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist