View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2018, 12:32 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: SIEGE's AotP Converted Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
Here is a suggestion that I have for "Haste": "Haste: Blazing Firecats may attack either before or after moving. If a Blazing Firecat attacks prior to moving and the defending figure was not destroyed it will not take a leaving engagement attack from that figure or any other enemy figures adjacent to this Blazing Firecat. This may only be used once per round." Naturally, this would be the same for Mad Prophet simply replacing his name with theirs.
Perfect, exactly what I was looking for. I like what you added at the end, it makes it seem more like Haste in Magic, which is a one-time effect, but has made its way into Heroscape. I think it's good now.

Now to attempt to fix another issue: Lifelink. It seems the only thing we do not like about this is it changes a squad to act more like a hero and it avoids lots of abilities by being a multi-life squad. To fix this we could add an ability to the end of Lifelink to read: "Lifelink: When attacking with X, remove 1 wound from it for each wound it inflicts on the defending figure. Whenever X is targeted and received an automatic wound from any special power or ability give it one more of those wounds."

This could be added to any squads with the lifelink power and not added to heroes to not give them any other advantage over other squads and to avoid creating another sub class of creature while keeping heroes with lifelink still viable.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet