View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2013, 08:01 AM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker
Re: XDVincent's Custom Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I too agree his cost should go down or some stat goes up.

If you want to keep him as a 50-pointer:
For starters I'd say jump him to about 4 HP, or to a 3 HP 4 Defense unit.

Otherwise, you can alter Systematic Targetting to something along the lines of...
After taking a turn with this Steelbow and if he attacked but did not destroy a figure this turn, and before another Order Marker is revealed, you may take a turn with another Steelbow. The selected Steelbow may not move or attack any other figures except the last one attacked.

Its totally up to you whether or not you want to allow the chaining of Systematic Targeting. If one could somehow surround units like Raelin...
I'm confused by this bit. I'm not sure why 'move' is mentioned in this sentence, and its purpose needs to be clarified (it almost reads like '...may not move any other figures except the last one attacked'). Can this unit move, but only if it can end its move adjacent to that same figure? Or can it not move at all, and can only attack if it was already adjacent to the same figure?

The first option, being able to move, could be quite powerful. The second option is more balanced. I assume with flameslayers quote about surrounding Raelin, he was leaning more in this direction.