View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2018, 01:12 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Question (Vic Sage) – Breathing Period

Well, here goes nothing! This is my first attempt at a design in around five years. I'm honestly amazed that I've found a bit of my Heroscape passion again. Please bear with me, I am running mostly on memory for the design process. I searched around for some process threads but a lot of things were very old or seemed outdated.

This design came out of the vaults for me. I have thrown it verbatim into the Second Post. Taking a look at it, I already have a few things I'd like to see tweaked. Small things like his personality and stats can use some work. Master Detective is an awesome power that I think is really unique (then again, I'm about 200 – 300 units outdated myself). Right now I'm not sure of its power level, so I'd love a lot of feedback on that.

Close Combat Expert might be a bit too strong of a martial ability for him. He has some good training but I'm not sure it would constitute an expert.

I'm planning on taking a closer look into his character background. I am reading that the New 52 version comes packaged with some precognition abilities, but I'm not sure I want to get into that with this design.

Lastly, I found a picture of one of the minis on Ahikira's Flickr site from the Photo Depository. I managed to download a copy of it, but I can't seem to link it anywhere. Does anybody have a recommendation for uploading it for use here?

@Arkham - @japes - @johnny139 - @Ronin - @SirGalahad - @Spidey'tilIDie - @Tornado - @Yodaking Mentions for a new thread. We used to do PMs iirc, but that was before mentions were on Heroscapers.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!