View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Doctor Mid-Nite

I should clarify that I don't think Exert Physician is necessarily too strong as is, just that it was something that would need to be carefully tested. I can get on board with "instead of attacking" though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like temporary glyphs. Maybe two that he can place once per game each (we just won't have a mechanic for picking them back up) and they're either removed from the game at the end of the round or stay on the battlefield depending on what power level we're after?

That also lets us not worry about equipping things, etc., if they were equipment glyphs. So someone like Kang is our model then if we go this route.
I like this idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Couldn't he just place Shadow Tiles?
The problem is that not many people have enough Shadow Tiles to cover 7-19 spaces and less than that doesn't feel much like a bomb.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"