View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Deathlok - Design Phase

To be fair I've only read one comic with this guy, but he didn't really strike me as a "Soldier." He was more of a reluctant "I am going to hunt down those that have wronged me but I'm not sure if that's a good thing" sort of guy...

...but now that I read up that's a different Deathlok! Who knew there were three of these guys?

Anyways, reading up I don't see anything about Flight or any sort of "nano-hacking" ability. Though Michael Collins (the one I know, not this guy) does have advanced computer-hacking skills so I would switch this guy's Secret Identity to that and roll with it.

Either way I'd like to his his points go down a bit, closer to the mid-high 200s. Dropping Flying might help there.