View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2020, 01:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Iceman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Semantics. Either way, we have powers that let you do something against the rules. That's how most special abilities in games just work.
I know I've made this argument before, but I feel like "No SA modification" is a harder rule than most regular ones. Like sure, special powers break the rules, so you could have one modify SAs, but you could also have a special power that does turn interruption or a special power that automatically wins you the game. Just cause you can doesn't mean you should.

Anyways, Iceman is cool. He and Beast often feel like the most replaceable of the OG X-Men, but that 5 Attack SA is always useful at the end of the day.