View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2009, 10:57 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Southern California NHSD

Excellent!

Okay, SSX and I are in as a definite. I can contribute one small booster to the prize table. I really would rather not bring maps because a) I suck at anything to do with maps, including gathering all the tiles up for building one, and b) I suck at getting places early, which would be necessary for people bringing maps. But if there's anything else we need--I have a whiteboard, I have a small folding table (not big enough for a map, probably, but possibly useful for something else)--just let me know.

I could possibly bring some beer as well. Would it be okay to stash the beer in the fridge until after the tournament, that sort of thing? That way it'd be nice and frosty by the time the tourney was over ... mmmm .... frosty brewskis .... mmm ...

What was I saying? Oh, yeah, need to settle on tourney style and all that. Mainly I just need to know how many points so I can to work on designing my killer armies.

(Which I will undoubtedly play horribly, but what the hey. )