View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Changeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Just realized that there is not Beast Boy Gorilla mini. All this time I had it my head there was one and that we had designed a card for it too. My bad! Carry on.
You can always give a Gorilla City Warrior a green wash...
And I spotted that mod on HC Realms, which is why I thought it was a thing. Especially since the GC Warriors and most of the Beast Boy forms were released in the same set. (Wizkids tends to only reuse/repaint models within the same set.)
Those mods where where we came up with our new beast boy forms. None of which have powers that step on the toes of what WK has...We have a different power for our Snake.
I didn't realize you had some new Beast Boy forms already worked up, but it is why I named it specifically after a Boa Constrictor in case someone wanted to use a different snake theme somewhere. Lots of snakes to choose from.