View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2018, 06:49 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Vision (Jonas) (Vote for On Deck)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
The target icon looks odd...I understand why it looks like that but I think this is a case where we should show the floor (or whatever that is on the mini) piece greyed out similar to the Shadowcat II card. Just so it doesn't look like someone made a bad edit.
The mini really does just end at the knees. The bottom part is just the standard little crescent part of the base that the characters rest on in newer clix. I'd rather not include that.
It's actually a separate chunk from the base and is used to show him phasing through something.

All modern clix have that crescent wedge thing on em. It's just how they affix the character sculpts to the dials.

He's supposed to be coming up through the floor/ground, but they didn't do anything special to include the floor in the mini. They just let the plain ol' base serve as the floor.

Quote:
You could same something similar in that Shadowcat's mini ends at the knees but it's the same idea with her rock. And in Vision's case it looks like something is wrong with the edit...especially since you can't see his lower area in the mini picture.
Shadowcat's rock is at least part of the 'scenery' of the mini. It feels super weird to put a part of the actual base in the art. If you have the Vision mini, it's pretty plain that there's nothing wrong with the edit.

EDIT: I guess I'll ultimately defer to the art team here, especially since I just saved the existing version that I like, but I really prefer it as-is.