View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2011, 03:03 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Army Judging Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamoguy View Post
This is the army I was going to use for the Gencon Main Event, but changed my mind. What do you guys thinks?

Aquilla's Captured Marro
Stingers x 4
Mogrimm Forgehammer
Darrak Ambershard
RotV Raelin
500 Points - 15 Spaces

Also the other day I tried,
Red Hot Iron
Fire Elemental x 12
Iron Man
660 Points - 13 Spaces
With this army I led with the FE, slowly leading them out, then when I started to notice a little bit of trouble, I zoomed in with IRON MAN TO THE RESCUE! Aka, save the little guys butts, and it worked well for me. I've only played it once though.

I also made a fun, agent army, but have not tried it yet.
Microcorp x 2
Nakita Agents
Krav Maga Agents
Agent Carr
520 - 13 Spaces
Or you could change it and go
Microcorp Agents x 2
Krav Maga Agents
Nakita Agents
Deathreavers x 2/3
500/540 Points - 20 Spaces
In the first army, I would replace Darrak and Morgrimm with Kaemon Awa and another squad of Stingers for a super competitive build.
In the second army, I would replace iron man with Kurrok, two more fire Elamentals and a water elemental. The agent armies need Laglor.
I really like your idea on the first one. Unfortunately I don't have Kaemon Awa or any more stingers, but if I ever get the chance i'll try that army.

On the second army, iron man kind of became my "safety net" if I got in trouble, so I'm kinda worried that with Kurrok I would loose all that extra fire power. You know what I mean?

Wishwishwish I had laglor...

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube