View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Race for the presidency political discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Was this necessary? This is not the direction we want this thread to go. This is a good thread so far and I am not wanting it to turn into a personal tiff between two members. Have respect. Stay on task.
In all fairness, GB, Superfly and Fezzik both just came under ridiculously heated attack. I don't share their opinions regarding health care, but Sweetcurse's attack was completely unwarranted and extravagantly overblown. I think the replies he got from Fezzik and Superfly were quite reasonable by comparison.
Absolutely agree. But then we start having our thread turning from passionate debate to personal attacks, the whole thing devolves. The line is when you attempt to invalidate an opinion based upon something like a photo. I expect a lot more from Fezzik, and SFTNT. They don't need to do this to make their point.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell