View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2019, 02:51 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

VINKRA ZALL

I am against Hero -> Squad bonding, for a variety of reasons. That's been shot down inside C3V before, and I don't expect SoV would fare any better. There are other ways to create synergy.

I like everything else about the unit, from stats to abilities to names and including the figure. A non-bonding Chomper is interesting enough, in my opinion, and anything else risks being overly flashy. If you do insist on Ferocious synergy (a pretty good design direction), I'd recommend something like (with an Attack reduction):

FEROCIOUS RAGE
Vinkra Zall rolls an additional attack dice for each Ferocious figure within 2 clear sight spaces, to a maximum of +3 dice.