View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2021, 06:26 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Gen. Simon Fraser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Any good stories with this guy? I printed him off and added him to the collection, but he hasn't hit the table yet. We don't play (competitive) very often, so the Redcoats gather dust.
I think he’s quite good and has a lot of utility. Haven’t played him with 10th, but giving melee +2 move within an aura of 6 has been really nice. I haven’t had to put an order marker on him to put him in a cheerleading spot, he just commands from where he’s placed. 6 range aura + the move of the soldier + 2 move covers so much of the map. I’ve played him with SB and Marcus, and it’s done really well. One time I had Him with those two on a map with road and the move glyph so I was sending SB’s up to 12 move at times.

They’re not listed but he works with Warforged too and I’ve been wanting to try Him with 3+ squads of them, Krav, and Raelin.

I’m confident he’s at least a B+ figure. He works with many good squads and aiding them that +2 move is well worth the 45pt. Marcus bumps everyone he aids another movement too, obviously. If his aura was like 3 spaces then I could see there being some hurdles but that fact that it’s 6 is really good. He’s also not that easy to get rid of; he’s weak yes but he usually has an army of soldiers in front of him that are threatening at 7/8 spaces + spaces between them and him. I’d be cool with him at A-.

I want to try him along with Marcus with the Ants too once they come in the mail (come on USPS...).