View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2019, 11:11 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Xualtiaca Fire Ants

@Scytale - thanks for a quick response. On the second question I am just an idiot on reading the FAQ. So I guess you can roll for every figure adjacent to any Fire Ant, similar to MARRDEN PLAGUE except only opponents.

For the first question on SWARM STING 18, I was asking specifically on this clause:
Quote:
If the wound was inflicted and the figure was not destroyed, roll again for stinging damage for that figure.
Does this repeat indefinitely, up to the figure being destroyed? For example I have a high live hero next to one or more fire ants and get one wound for swarm sting, then roll again and get it a second time. Do I get to roll for it a third time and if successful 4th and so on, or do I stop at a max of twice?