View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2015, 05:39 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: M.R.D. Trooper (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I have no problem with the partial squad design (honestly, I think we should do that sort of thing more) or the additional activations for being near Mutants. We can switch to a 2-man squad and trigger on attacks but it seems like six of one, half-dozen of another.
Yeah, I kind of agree with that. The rationale for partial squads design is more flexibility in army building. Nothing wrong with that, IMO.
The rationale against is turn complexity. Do you want take 4 turns in a row with MRD Troopers? Because that has huge potential for turn interruptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!