View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2017, 05:15 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Lazy Orang's Classic Customs - Vlad, Son of the Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Good heavens, you go into a lot of detail with the synergies and such! But still, Vlad + the Wallachians look great. I was going to query how they'd do vs, say, KoW, but Vlad's fear aura makes the WI (no, not the Women's Institute) that much killier (& so does being near a Skull Demon!).

Nice!
Thanks! I do try to be as comprehensive as possible. Unfortunately, the Skull Demon won't help them, as its aura only boosts Valkril figures... honestly, despite their fairly large number of theoretical bonding options, I'd only really take them with Vlad or Sir Hawthorne, since the Skull Demons and Orc Champions all have powers that can't benefit them, and these guys really don't do anything for the Orc Champions that Heavy Gruts can't do as well or better in that build. Still, Vlad and Hawthorne aren't bad bonding options - hopefully that forgotten, treacherous little knight will see a bit more attention when these guys are around.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================