View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2024, 08:16 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [NO POSTING] Info from Renegade Designers and Staff

There was a big livestream. I can't tell you what was said in the livestream, due to the lack of captions, but plenty of info all the same.

Heroscape.com is live. Pre-orders are available. Pre-painted options are hella expensive. Volarak has yet to arrive. Cards and bios are up.

Age of Annihilation Master Set:
Spoiler Alert!

Master Set units and bios:
Spoiler Alert!

Battle for the Wellspring Battle Box:
Spoiler Alert!

Battle for the Wellspring units and bios:
Spoiler Alert!

The Grove at Laur's Edge Terrain Expansion:
Spoiler Alert!

promotional units and bios:
Spoiler Alert!

Also, we have a rulebook. It's the same as AH's version, but illustrated, and doesn't list the Glyphs.

Also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Gaeta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth26
Imma need an explanation of why the cost is 80% higher for the master set prepainted and ~44% higher for the battle box prepainted when it was stated that these numbers were what was being avoided
Because things changed. We weren't happy with the way "old heroscape" levels of paint applications looked on new highly detailed sculpts. So we decided to go all out and offer a premium painted version and an unpainted version. The Premium Painted Master Set has over one-thousand paint applications across 20 minis. They just didn't look good enough to us using the old standards.

So we also made the unpainted below market value. Compare the master set to a popular space themed minis game with comparable terrain and minis at $165 unassembled and no wash. Our unpainted master set at $125 with a wash is a great value.

In the end this was the best of both worlds and gives players more choice.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It
If there was a Master Set terrain only option, I would add 8 of those to my cart along with this order, but for now, this will suffice.
You won't have to wait too long. More terrain only options are coming in Wave 2 this fall. ��
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantheman
I Just joined and maybe it’s been asked about, but does anyone know if the prepainted miniatures for heroscape will continue to be offered passed wave 1?
Yep, more unpainted and premium painted will be released in wave 2 this fall. As long as there is enough demand that's how we plan to proceed.

Last edited by Anitar; March 1st, 2024 at 09:35 PM.