View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2009, 03:13 PM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Exhaustive Revamp of Heroscape Official Units

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwing17 View Post
Interesting idea, though I'm generally fond of the units as they are, I can appreciate the work you're putting into this.

One direct comment- you've made it so Moriko cannot even be used if you don't have another tricky figure. Literally. Was this intentional?
It is intentional - you would have to draft a tricky figure to be able to Shadowstep her onto the board, though I'm definitely open to any suggestions for improvement you may have.

I didn't want Moriko or Otonashi (I gave her the same ability) to be able to be placed just anywhere as if they were Airborne Elites. The purpose of the Shadowstep is to allow them to get within attacking range without having to spend several orders getting them there through normal movement, and I thought the placement adjacent to a tricky figure was a good restriction.

EDIT: Unless you or someone else has a better idea, I will add that when Shadowstepping, Moriko can either placed adjacent to a Tricky figure you control or on an empty space in your start zone. Thank you for alerting me to the drawback the first version of the ability had.

Last edited by rouby44; July 16th, 2009 at 04:03 PM.