View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2022, 05:07 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankensteinsMonster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
But this site is for building and maintaining a community, and mostly what I see here is just toxicity. I get that many of you don’t want to hear this, but you guys are responsible for your own attitudes and you’re responsible for how this place is perceived. That’s on you.
This is true for all of us, including you, GB. Please look at yourself in a mirror and read what you wrote back to yourself.
Of course. I’ve been silent about this for a long time. Today I decided to bring it up in the toxic thread where it will be swallowed up with everything else. I’d much rather you guys direct your anger at me.
While constructive criticisms could be taken as anger or negative by those that are sensitive to it, I’m not angry or being negative. I truly WANT this to come back and by expressing what is making me hold back my $ isn’t negative or toxic. I believe some see it that way due to bias confirmation or whatnot. I have not see the criticism as suggestions. Some people have communication disorders (points to self) that come off as mean or angry but it’s just direct and to the point.

I looked back at my old account that I wish I could get back into (tried and tried but had no idea how to because I believe old obsolete email was used) and I started on this board 12/2006 and would comeback periodically. This campaign has brought me back, watching everyday but I’m still not sold and I keep BEGGING to be sold.
One thing I have discovered in my time in this industry is that large companies are slower to respond to the market than smaller, more agile companies. However, the people who work there are no less vulnerable. I think of the designers and inventors, who have sunk so much career capital into this, and I imagine them seeing these discussions and being helpless to course correct as briskly as the public demands. That feeling is soul crushing.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell