View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2020, 01:01 PM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HACCS - Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
This is a fantastic tool! It seems that none of the links to the basic side of cards work though. Any idea what might be the issue?
I meant to write about it here back when I took them down and then forgot... Thanks for bringing it up!

The web server I use to host HACCS offers only 1 GB of storage space for free. The limit was reached sometime in the fall last year (the card images take up most of the space, of course), so I decided the quickest and easiest solution would be to take down the basic sides of the cards. My long term plan for the new version of HACCS is to load the cards from Heroscapers instead of uploading all of them to the HACCS server.

For the moment I'd recommend using the basic sides from Battleplan, or from the Heroscapers Books for the newer VC units.
I'm sorry it's not ideal at the moment.

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!