View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2019, 11:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

IDK, I kind of like the idea of Outlaw Hero bonding, it's not like the Outlaw faction is really tearing it up. Red Hood and Dead Shot for sure seem like guys who could find themselves working alongside some guys with guns, and a bunch of the melee Outlaws could certainly benefit from some ranged fire support. I think of it more like someone hires the Outlaw and the Goons separately and sticks them together for a job. They might not normally work together, but bigger jobs can't always been done alone. The fact they are a Unique Squad is what makes it work for me though, if it were a common squad I wouldn't feel all that good about Bronze Tiger being assigns to lead that large a group.