Thread: Sports: NFL
View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 09:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

I am fully aware of Cleveland's lack of stability in the area of coaching, and I too applaud them for finally not being quick to pull the trigger on Hue. Unfortunately his record over two seasons now has produced just 1 win. Hopefully that starts to turn around here at some point. In college, due to the 3-5 year window of it's players, you can indeed turn over the entire roster in the span of 4 years. College coaches should be given a chance to recruit the kinds of players they feel can excel in their system. Not every coach is looking for the same body types and skill sets for the same positions. While the NFL roster does not usually turn over as completely due to the much longer playing careers and contracts, you can still do a fairly big overhaul in 3-4 years between the draft and free agency. NFL coaching staffs should also get a chance to put together their own teams, however that doesn't always play out as GM's often can have more control over player acquisition. As Parcels once said, if you want me to cook then dinner I should get to pick some of the ingredients.