View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2018, 12:03 AM

King_Buyer costs too much!
Re: The Book of Thanos

PM sent my dear Japes. I didn't mean to offend you or the Batman... he's a legend on this site and that's why I chose to challenge one of his 80,000 posts. I'm not sure why Tornado and that other chap decided to take stabs at me in a weirdly personal way (I guess being new to this site makes me a second class citizen in some peoples' eyes and I should never question the superiority of veterans), but my point about frequency of posts not equating to 100% perfection was a metaphorical response to Tornado and not intended as a jab against Batman... we should all be able to challenge and point out the flaws in our super-est of heroes such as this site's IamBatman. So again, Batman is a legend (I got nothing but respect for him - his logic on that topic wasn't perfect but the overall value of his post was by no means nonsense and I'm sorry if anyone thought that's what I was implying), but not cool by senior member Tornado for mocking my tiny number... that's a very unwelcoming way to treat newcomers!