View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2020, 09:35 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Ah, Good catch. Yeah, he's not supposed to affect himself. Should I upload a new card image with that change?
Please do.

Quote:
At one point I think I had Adrenaline Rush named "Strategic Charge", Would that name work for you? Would that name work for the other judges?
That's fine with me.

Quote:
I'd also like to point out that the change to Adrenaline Burst is actually a nerf to Seasoned Veterans. Before they could use their boosted move without their lowering stats, and now they can't. Now those changes also made positioning them in various situations easier, but I did boost their price for that already, and I feel that they are balanced where they are.
Yeah, I know, and that does make a difference, but they will spend a lot of time in the middle of the fray.