Thread: C3G Con 2020
View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2020, 09:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Con 2020

I think you meant left to right on that first picture!

I had a hell of a time! I'll hold off on Saturday talk for now and let you slow roll the full recap. But Friday night it was just great to get there, meet you all, putting faces to names I've known for years (and screennames I've known for longer!), unpack, check out the cool place, and start getting things set up.

It always cracks me up how terrible we are at remembering all the power interactions on our own cards. I definitely got reminded in that first event to a few times!

It was pretty cool letting figures slug it out one at a time like that. I'm shocked that LP's Robin didn't do dick and that Tornado didn't hit a single Penance Stare roll, despite having about 17 with the full bonus! I'm not sure I did much in that opening event until I had Graviton, and then I was perfectly set up to be a pain in all your rears until Kevinwarp swooped in with Superman and one-shotted me. Ouch. First one out, but still had a ton of fun!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.