View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2012, 10:15 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Green Wyrmling discussion and playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Why not "If any excess shields are rolled, the attacking figure receives one unblockable wound." Triggers as easily as regular Counter Strike, but no more dangerous to heroes than it is to squads.
This one is too powerful, its been tested before and it is broken against squads.
It seems like blanks could be added to the power to limit it. Either make a blank required, 2 excess shields, or both to trigger. It should be easy to test out.

Also, I don't see how these guys would be much better than Samurai Archers with Raelin. TSA are ~22 points each and can activate 3 instead of 2 units per OM. Other than flying, what am I missing? At 35 points and 4 defense it seems pretty comparable. If you make them too weak, they will be easy pickings for ranged SAing heroes. We have enough of those already.