View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2021, 01:55 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

@BiggaBullfrog , @Leaf_It , Hey tourney organizers, I'm planning on making up some great 3d printed proxies for a bunch of the C3V releases that I'm never going to buy because of the price. They are going to look very similar to the original pieces and sized accordingly. Afterwards I'll be posting them for printing on thingiverse and linked here. I'm talking stuff like the blood of gruumsh set for those orcs and such. Kuthnak and the Archer champ. Question is, are you guys going to care if I show up with one to play with at a tournament. They should be pleasing to the eye because I'll be using different pieces of the official orc sculpts with some of my own added accessories and sculpting to make the C3V proxies. They will look more like grut orcs than the official ones.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo