View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2015, 09:57 PM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart
Re: NORTHWEST: Missions tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Thanks for hosting Roadrage, all 4 of us enjoyed. A couple of scenarios were really tough, but fun regardless. 3 of your Talisman of Defense glyphs, and your princess- that Lillian successfully saved her last game managed to make it home with me, so I will get them back to you next time. We appreciate all the work for this one.

I was wondering why I couldn't find her at the end, being such an oddly painted figure and all. At least she's in good hands.

Nice write up @Dysole you can blabber on anytime.... I read every word and enjoyed!

Thanks for all those pics @obfuscatedhippo , I must have spent 10 minutes going through those! Sure wish I could've played a couple of more missions after viewing those again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post
A bit after-the-fact, but thanks again, @ROADRAGE, for planning a great event! I LOVED the format and the missions! In fact, it was such a hit, that my son set up a new map on Sunday and wanted to face off against me in a game of "Rivals"!

Nice to see everyone again-- I wish we'd been able to get there sooner so I could have played against more of you!

Ya for sure! We played a game of Ambush the next day and still have the map set up in the office.

I look forward to the next time we can have another one of these shindigs.

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.