View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2019, 06:43 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: DFW Tournaments - Restricted List

Old Man Hahn here sticking his nose where it probably does not to need, but when have I ever let that stop me from making an ass of myself. (Editors Note: This is just my opinion, what ever Old Man Pruett and the DFW Gang want to do is fine by me

1) Scape was NEVER meant to be played as a tourny, it was a kids game taken out by a bunch of Man children

2) MtG is a game meant for Tourny play and that is why older set s are retired or made non tourny playable, You know why that works? MtG is still releasing new sets of cards every 96 hours.

3) Maybe instead of banning certain units you handicap them.* Example. Say the Army build is 500 points. I want to use Stingers but they are rated -10 points. If I use 3x my max army build is now 470 points instead of 500

Just a thought

GAME OVER Moon Pie!