View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2018, 05:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Looking to purchase or create a couple DC heroscape figs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
~Lazy Orang, nostalgically remembering when her Mum got her the World's Finest Master Set.
OK, gotta ask, how did that work? Did she find the cards on her own? Did you find the cards and point her here? Did she print and cut all the cards and track down and buy the Clix? I want the full story!!

I assumed her brother had something to do with it...if I'm correct he's the one that created that art banner in your signature.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.