View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:48 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Sacred Shrine - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Still new enough to the process myself that I don't know if you missed anything. I'll let the vets weight in on that.

I think you have done a good job making a map that looks fun and competitive to play while using a minimum of tiles. I did have a thought on a minor change.

How do you feel about shifting the columns on one side up or down one space so that when you look at the row of columns at eye level it appears like a wall? Or at least severely limits LOS. It would be a cool way to have a wall running down the middle of the map without actually having a wall.
Hmm, I don't think I'm understanding what you mean exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I would like to see a raised platform in the middle of the glyphs. I don't like those standing on also having height advantage, so I think there needs to be a position that can provide a height advantage on them. Otherwise, I like the map & I am fine with the glyphs being Makluan or random.
How about this:

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps