View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2018, 08:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Metamorpho - Breathing Period

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Is there ever going to be a reason to put 1 or 3 markers on the card? It seems like 0, 2, & 4 are the spots you will end up using. If so, then we could make it 2 total markers at +2 stats each.
It's a good suggestion and I totally get where you're coming from here.

Here's my reservation: it's a reuse of a power from Super-Ape (Igor).

In terms of just this card, going with that change simplifies things. In terms of the metagame, though, I'm not sure I want to add a new power if I don't have to, especially if that one is basically Shapeshifting with just slightly different mechanics (and a different name, which we'd have to come up with).

What's the prevailing thought on this? (Won't terribly effect gameplay either way, though).
It was more of an issue for me when it was 4 or 0 but with at least a reason to stop at 2 I have less issue since I've known from the start it was a reuse power.

I'm honestly indifferent though and won't have an issue either way.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.