View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2021, 08:36 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Thought I'd do a writeup on og Flash villain The Turtle! I'm not super familiar, so let me know if anything's off. I know the original basically didn't have any powers, this is based on the newer version. I could also see the Life Drain being dropped, I didn't give him super strength either.

Quote:

NAME = TURTLE
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ROGUE
PERSONALITY = DETACHED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 3
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

SLOW AND STEADY
At the beginning of the game, choose a Unique Hero with the Superspeed or Speed Force power that an opponent controls. Before taking a turn with Turtle, you may reveal the X Order Marker on this card. If you do, the chosen Hero may not use the Superspeed or Speed Force special power this round and after taking a turn, Turtle may move up to an additional 4 spaces.

STILL FORCE
Turtle may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces. After Turtle's turn, if he did not attack, you may subtract 4 from the Move number of an opponent’s army card to a minimum of 1 until the end of the round, or roll an unblockable attack die against each figure engaged with Turtle.

LIFE FORCE DRAIN 14
Each time Turtle inflicts one or more wounds with his normal attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, remove a Wound Marker from this Army Card. Androids and destructible objects are not affected by Life Force Drain 14.

Last edited by Splash; May 13th, 2021 at 11:58 PM.