Thread: Diplomacy
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2021, 10:22 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

Haha! Gunboat is being broken all over the place. I was Italy. (For the 3rd time in 5 games!!) Both sides of this stalemate are very upset with the other side. No common ground will be reached. That's Diplomacy baby!!!

Anyway, who was Turkey? I'd love to talk about the first half of the game which was the interesting half. I have some burning questions for the Turks that completely changed the course of the game. And I'd love to know Germany's opening few years plans. I'll be trying to post a first half EOS as well.

If I ignore the endgame, I really enjoyed this game. I made multiple boneheaded plays in the south seas, but I was really impressed by Austria's ability to forgive and forget for the sake of the best play. Good Diplomacy at its finest.